- Domestic and Residential Scaffolding – working to support your local builder on small scale home renovation and restoration projects.
- Commercial Scaffolding – partnering the building trade for the completion of jobs on larger business buildings.
- Industrial Scaffolding – full project management services for larger sites including planning, co-ordination and inspections.
- Roofing Services – including modern flat roofing solutions, roof and roofline repairs and full overhaul work on older damaged roofs.
- Safety Nets – and debris nets that offer extra protection for the personnel and vehicles using your building site.
At Diss Scaffolding you will always receive a high level of customer support and communication. We understand the importance of always keeping you informed of delivery dates and project timescales, allowing you to make the most efficient decisions for your project.
Additionally, you can expect the following standards from Diss Scaffolding:
- Competitive pricing – although you might be able to find more cost effective scaffolders, we are constantly checking our charges to provide a fair deal for our customers.
- Committed to our word – making sure we fulfil our promises and meet your deadlines ensuring the smooth and effective progress of your building project. On time and on budget.
- Fully accredited – at Diss Scaffolding we have all the necessary tickets and certification required for commercial and industrial scaffolding including the appropriate CITB qualifications.
When booking our scaffolding team for your building project, please allow 1 week during November – March and 2 to 3 weeks during April to October.